1. CONTEST PERIOD: The $500 Whole Mom Shopping Spree Sweepstakes starts on November 8, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time on June 30, 2017 (“Contest Period”). The Sponsor for this Contest is Whole Customer.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to all legal residents of US who are of the age of majority in their State/Territory of residence at the time of entry into the Contest. Employees, agents and representatives of Whole Customer and its subsidiaries and affiliates, its advertising and promotion agencies or their subsidiaries and affiliates, are not eligible to win, nor is any person with whom any such employee, agent or representative is domiciled.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: “Entrant”means (i) in respect of a entry, (a) the name of the entrant entered on the Whole Mom Giveaway Entry Page, and (ii) in respect of an Alternate Means of Entry, the person whose name is printed on the entry. To enter, an Entrant must go to the giveaway entry page or http://www.wholemom.com and register for the Contest by providing the information requested.
4. ALTERNATE MEANS OF CONTEST ENTRY: To enter the Contest without the Internet an Entrant must legibly hand-print: the date, their first and last name, complete mailing address and daytime telephone number and mail it to: “Enter the Whole Mom Shopping Spree Sweepstakes” 193 Branthaven Street Orleans, Ontario K4A 0H7 All entries become the property of Whole Customer and will not be acknowledged or returned. Alternate Means of Contest Entries must be postmarked on or prior to three weeks before the Contest Closing Date and must be received on or prior to one week before the Contest Closing Date. Whole Customer will not be responsible for late, lost, invalid, illegible, delayed, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, or postage due entries. By using this Alternate Means of Contest Entry, you are providing your permission for us to enter you in the Contest and to communicate with you via telephone, in writing, email or by mail. Entries to the Contest by this method are limited to one (1) per Entrant for the duration of the Contest.
5. PRIZES: There is (1) prize available to be won, consisting of: “One $500 Shopping Spree at your choice of Target, Walmart or Amazon!”
6. DRAW DATE: One (1) random Draw for the Prize will be held in Ottawa, Ontario at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time on July 5, 2017. The odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries received.
7. PRIZE AWARDING: Attempts will be made to contact the selected Entrant at the email address and/or mailing address listed on the entry, between 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time for a period of five (5) business days following the Draw Date. If the selected Entrant cannot be contacted within the allotted time, Whole Customer reserves the right to void that entry and select another eligible Entrant for the Prize. In order to be declared an official winner, the selected Entrant must correctly answer a skill-testing mathematical question without mechanical or other assistance. The selected Entrant will be required to complete, sign and return to the independent contest organization a Declaration of Compliance with the Contest Rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release Form within seven (7) days of receipt. The Declaration and Release Forms must be signed by the Entrant. If the selected Entrant fails to complete, sign and return the Declaration and Release Forms to the independent contest organization within seven (7) days and/or provides an incorrect answer to the skill-testing mathematical question, Whole Customer reserves the right to void that entry and select another eligible Entrant for the Prize. By completing, signing and returning the Declaration and Release Forms, the Entrant (i) confirms compliance with these Contest Rules, (ii) releases and forever discharges Whole Customer, its affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies from all claims, demands, damages, actions and causes of action arising or to arise by reason of the acceptance or use of the Prize, and (iii) gives permission to Whole Customer, at its option, to publish or otherwise use the Entrant’s name, address, photograph, voice and comments, without compensation, in any publicity carried out by Whole Customer or its advertising agencies.
8. CONTEST GENERAL RULES: By entering the Contest, Entrants agree to abide by these Contest Rules and the decisions of Whole Customer, which are final. Whole Customer will not be responsible for late, lost, invalid, illegible, delayed, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries/prize claims. All entries/prize claims become the property of Whole Customer, and will not be returned. Whole Customer shall in no way bear any liability whatsoever regarding any of the Prizes. In no event shall Whole Customer be liable for any special, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with this Contest and/or the Prizes, however arising, including negligence.
9. DISQUALIFICATION: Whole Customer is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Contest, as determined by Whole Customer will be disqualified. In the event any portion of this Contest is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Whole Customer, which, in the sole opinion of Whole Customer, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper entry into the Contest, Whole Customer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, subject to approval of the Regie, to suspend or terminate this Contest.Any Entrant found tampering with or undermining the Contest, will be disqualified.
10. US RESIDENTS (EXCLUDING Hawaii &amp;amp;amp; Alaska): For residents of all other States/Territories outside Hawaii and Alaska, any litigation must be commenced in the City of Ottawa, Ontario.
11. APPLICABLE LAWS: This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and municipal laws in United States.
12. PRIVACY: By entering this Contest, you consent to the collection, use and sharing of information about you between Whole Customer for the purpose of administering this Contest.