Twenty four people applied and interviewed for a job that sounds like the worst job in the world. Among the requirements:
* Standing up almost all the time
* Constantly bending over and exerting yourself
* Working from 135 to unlimited hours per week, basically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
*No breaks or vacations
*You can have lunch but only when “the associate” is done eating their lunch.
*Someone that might have a degree in medicine, finance and culinary arts necessary
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* The workload is going to go up and holidays
• No time to sleep
• Salary: $0
However, the meaningful connections that you make are “immeasurable.”
You know what the job is, right?